[Skip to Banner] [Skip to Header] [Skip to Content] [Skip to Footer]

Welcome to Summit Community Care! We're happy you’re here.

As a new member, we know you have questions, and we want you to get the most out of your benefits. Here are some tips to help you get started with your new health plan.

1. Look for your member ID card

You should have received your Summit Community Care member ID card in the mail. You’ll use it to go to the doctor, get prescriptions and in case of an emergency. If it’s been more than two weeks since you enrolled, and you didn’t get your card, give us a call at 1-844-405-4295 (TTY 711).

2. Create your online account

To access the secure member area of our website, you’ll need to create your account. This will allow you to:

  • Change your PCP.

  • View or print your member ID card.

  • Send a private message to Member Services.

  • Manage your prescriptions.

  • Update your address.

It’s quick and easy to create your account! You’ll just need your member ID number (shown on your ID card), your birth date and your ZIP code.

Create your account

3. Make an appointment with your PCP

Your main doctor is called a primary care provider, or PCP. Your PCP is listed on your ID card and in your online account. Call to make an appointment with your PCP as soon as you can. Getting a checkup now will help your PCP learn about your medical history before any health issues occur.

Need help making your appointment?
We’re here for you! Call Member Services at 1-844-405-4295 (TTY 711).

Need to change your PCP?
You can change your PCP using your online account or by calling Member Services at 1-844-405-4295 (TTY 711).

4. Learn more about your benefits

We want you to understand your benefits and receive the best possible care. Learn what you get with Summit Community Care on your plan benefits page. You can also read your member handbook for details about your benefits.

View your benefits

Note: You need to renew your benefits each year. You’ll get a notice in the mail when it’s time to renew. If you move, make sure you give the state your new address. Call 1-501-682-1001 (TTY 1-501-682-8933) or visit your local Arkansas Department of Human Services office to update your address.

5. Speak with your care coordinator

Your care coordinator is your first point of contact when you have questions or concerns. They’ll get to know you, the people you choose to involve in your care and your doctors. You can expect a call from your care coordinator to get you started with case management.