Welcome to Summit Community Care
Care and support for your next step forward
Living a healthy life isn’t just about getting care when you’re sick. It can mean taking the next step toward:
We’ll help you get there.
With Summit Community Care, you get:
- A care plan designed just for you
- One-on-one support through your care coordinator
- All of your Medicaid benefits like doctor visits, medicines and specialty services
Summit Community Care now covers all your Medicaid health services, including:
- Doctor visits.
- Specialty services.
Your care coordinator and care team will still be there to support you with your health care needs.
You also have access to new online tools and resources, like:
- The Find a Doctor search tool.
- Your secure member account, where you can change your PCP, order or print your ID card, and send us a secure message.
About Summit Community Care
We’re a Provider-Led Arkansas Shared Savings Entity (PASSE). We work with the Arkansas Medicaid Program to help individuals with developmental disabilities or behavioral health needs keep track of their health and maintain their independence.