Summit Community Care benefits
Here to support your next step forward
We understand living a healthy life can mean something different for each of us. Whether it’s important to you to stay independent, meet your goals or focus on a healthy mind and body, we’re here to help.
Care coordination and your person centered service plan
Care coordination helps you keep track of your care. Your care coordinator will work with you and your care team to create your care plan.
Your care plan says what kinds of services you need, who you get them from and how often you need them. It might include any of these:
- Primary care provider care plan
- Behavioral health treatment plan
- Nutrition plan
- Housing plan
- Plan to help manage your medicines
Your care coordinator is there to keep track of the services in your care plan. They’ll help you get services right when you need them and add or change services to meet your needs. Your care plan is designed just for you!
Learn more about care management and how to reach your care coordinator
What you get with Summit Community Care
As a Summit Community Care member you get all of your Medicaid benefits and services, including:
- Primary care provider (PCP) visits
- Immunizations and wellness visits
- ESPDT (Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment) services for members under 21
- Prescription and over-the-counter medicines
- Vision care
- Urgent care
- Emergency care
- Hospital care
- Lab and X-ray services
- Specialist services
- Behavioral health services
- Home health services
See your member handbook for a full list of benefits. All services must be medically necessary. There are no copays.
Your benefits include a wide range of prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. We work with IngenioRx to provide these benefits.
There are no copays.
Visit the pharmacy page to find a pharmacy near you and check if your medicine is covered.
Go to the Pharmacy page
As a member of Summit Community Care, you can get specialty services to help you live healthy and reach your goals. These services include training and support for an independent lifestyle and living in the community. Some services can help you reach goals for employment, school or other areas of your life you may want to work on, like:
- Finding safe and affordable housing
- Finding and keeping a meaningful job
- Returning to school
- Managing stress
- Preventing crises
- Getting help from people who’ve been there
Healthy Rewards is a no-cost, optional program for eligible members enrolled in our health plan. The program encourages you to get the care you need to create a healthy lifestyle.
If you complete some of these health activities, you can earn Healthy Rewards:
- Complete a diabetic retinal eye exam, A1c screening, or diabetes management quiz
- Receive certain immunizations, such as a flu shot, have your children receive certain shots, or complete the vaccination importance quiz
- Complete certain cancer screenings
- Complete certain follow-up visits with a behavioral health provider
- Refill medications for certain medical conditions
- And more!
Learn more through the Benefit Reward Hub.
Log in to the Benefit Reward Hub to redeem your Healthy Rewards. You can also call the Healthy Rewards Customer Service Line at 888-990-8681 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.Redeem Healthy Rewards
We want you to understand your benefits and receive the best possible care. Here are some resources to help.
Getting started guide
Learn how to get started with your health plan.
Complete benefit information can be found in your member handbook.
Have questions about your benefits? Call
(TTY 711). Our team is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time. You can also log in to your account to send us a message at any time.
24/7 Nurse Line
Need to talk with a nurse?
Call our 24/7 Nurse Line. Get answers to your medical questions anytime, day or night.