Summit Community Care benefits
Here to support your next step forward
We understand living a healthy life can mean something different for each of us. Whether it’s important to you to stay independent, meet your goals, or focus on a healthy mind and body, we’re here to help.
Care coordination and your person-centered service plan, or PCSP
Care coordination helps you keep track of your care. Your care coordinator will work with you and your care team to create your PCSP.
Your PCSP says what kinds of services you need, who you get them from and how often you need them. It might include any of these:
- Primary care provider PCSP
- Behavioral health treatment plan
- Nutrition plan
- Housing plan
- Plan to help manage your medicines
Your care coordinator is there to keep track of the services in your PCSP. They’ll help you get services right when you need them and add or change services to meet your needs. Your PCSP is designed just for you!Learn more about care coordination and how to reach your care coordinator
What you get with Summit Community Care
As a Summit Community Care member you get all of your Medicaid benefits and services, including:
- Primary care provider (PCP) visits
- Immunizations and wellness visits
- ESPDT (Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment) services for members under 21
- Prescription and over-the-counter medicines
- Vision care
- Urgent care
- Emergency care
- Hospital care
- Lab and X-ray services
- Specialist services
- Behavioral health services
- Home health services
See your member handbook for a full list of benefits. All services must be medically necessary. There are no copays.
Your benefits include a wide range of prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. We work with CarelonRx to provide these benefits.
There are no copays.
Visit the pharmacy page to find a pharmacy near you and check if your medicine is covered.
Go to the Pharmacy page
As a member of Summit Community Care, you can get specialty services to help you live healthy and reach your goals. These services include training and support for an independent lifestyle and living in the community. Some services can help you reach goals for employment, school, or other areas of your life you may want to work on, like:
- Finding safe and affordable housing
- Finding and keeping a meaningful job
- Returning to school
- Managing stress
- Preventing crises
- Getting help from people who’ve been there
Healthy Rewards is a no-cost, optional program for eligible members enrolled in our health plan. The program encourages you to get the care you need to create a healthy lifestyle.
If you complete some of these health activities, you can earn Healthy Rewards:
- Complete a diabetic retinal eye exam, A1c screening, or diabetes management quiz
- Receive certain immunizations, such as a flu shot, have your children receive certain shots, or complete the vaccination importance quiz
- Complete certain cancer screenings
- Complete certain follow-up visits with a behavioral health provider
- Refill medications for certain medical conditions
- And more
- Two asthma spacers
- Blood pressure cuffs for members with hypertension, diabetes, CHF, CAD, or obesity
- Digital scales for members with hypertension, diabetes, CHF, CAD, or obesity
- ChooseHealthy Program, offering over 1,000 resource materials including videos, articles, and self-care tools.
- 3-month Kurbo program voucher for eligible members, which includes a food and exercise tracker, educational videos, games, and a health coach for support.
- Free Mp3 player and $10 music gift card for eligible members
- $75 to purchase sensory toy products
- S.T.E.M. puzzle set — one puzzle for each stem subject: science, technology, engineering, and mathematics
- WW® (formerly known as Weight Watchers) voucher for eligible members, covering initiation fee and 13 weeks of classes
- Community Resource Link — online resource connecting you to local community-based programs, benefits, and services
- Free phone or additional phone minutes for eligible members
- Choice of membership between Boys and Girls Club, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, or 4-H Club
You can redeem some benefits online through your secure account. View the extra benefits you’re eligible for on the Benefit Reward Hub or call Member Services at 844-405-4295 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Redeem Healthy Rewards
We want you to understand your benefits and receive the best possible care. Here are some resources to help.
Getting started guide
Learn how to get started with your health plan.
Complete benefit information can be found in your member handbook.
Have questions about your benefits? Call
(TTY 711). Our team is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time. You can also log in to your account to send us a message at any time.
24/7 Nurse Line
Need to talk with a nurse?
Call our 24/7 Nurse Line. Get answers to your medical questions anytime, day or night.